Friday, September 18, 2009

B.F.F.

From the Gossip Girl philosophy,
"Shoulder pads may come and go, but a B.F.F. is forever, because even when you're not sure where you're headed, it helps to know you're not going there alone.
No one has all the answers, and sometimes the best we can do is just apologize, and let the past be the past."
Somethings happened between B and S was deeply touched me...
I had lose my friend before, and, i deserve it.
I hope this will not happen again, either me or my friends.
The truth ain't easy to stand, we always afraid that we would aggravate the relationship.
So, we escape, and become a pseudo...

Yet, it will direct you to the same way.
My dear friends,
sometimes the essence to overcome the problem is keep calm, and having heart to heart, straight out, not only the distasteful part, but also the delightful part.

Yet, sometimes you just need to know I Love You.


1 comment:

6aRen

6aRen